No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Join the talented Laura Godfrey for a mindful and fun flow on the water! Hesitant about trying yoga on a paddle board? Don’t be!! Here are 10 reasons why SUP yoga is a perfect addition to any beginner or expert’s fitness routine!
1. Find Peace: find your zen on the water with the sounds of nature surrounding you!
2. Develop a Deeper Sense of Mindfulness: SUP yoga is all about balance, so it will help you connect with your body, breath and mind.
3. Enjoy Nature: become one with the wildlife around you as you practice among them.
4. Learn to Balance: SUP yoga is amazing for finding and improving your balance.
5. Challenge Yourself: broaden your comfort zone and benefit from trying something new!
6. Slow Down: take an hour for yourself from the daily grind! Clear your mind and focus on your strengths… you won’t be sorry!
7. Amazing for your Core: being on the water means you’ll engage your core stabilizer muscles in order to maintain your balance. Muscles you didn’t even know you had will be thanking you!
8. No Class is ever the same: each flow will be different – you can’t control or predict nature, waves or wind. However, we can promise you each class will be better than the last!
9. Great way to bond: laugh and make new friends out on the water!
10. Laugh a Little (or a lot!): leave your ego on the shore and let your practice take you wherever it’s going to take you on that day (even if it’s overboard into the drink!)… just laugh it off!