Become a Member TODAY!
How to Join the Chamber
Founded in 1948 the Eagle River Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center is the oldest Chamber in Vilas County. Membership includes the right to vote, advertise in Chamber publications, place literature in the Chamber Office & Visitors Center, receive weekly referral lists of inquiries upon request, receive the monthly newsletter, receive a listing on the Chamber’s website, and fully participate in all activities of the Chamber. Annual Membership dues are set by Chamber Members.
For specific Membership information please contact:
Eagle River Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
P.O. Box 1917
Eagle River, WI 54521
Phone 715-479-6400 or 800-359-6315
Reasons to be an active member
- Have a voice for your business in attracting tourists to our beautiful Northwoods area including representation on county and state issues through the Vilas County Chamber and the Wisconsin Department of Tourism.
- Receive a business page on the Chamber website (www.eagleriver.org) which includes your business name, address, telephone number, your website link, your social media links and pictures of your business. (The Chamber has been a leader in electronically promoting our area to thousands of potential visitors on our website and through our Social Media Channels.)
- Receive a business listing/description in the Eagle River Area Visitors Guide which includes your business name, address, telephone number and your website.
- Chamber Members in good standing can advertise their business in our popular full color Vacation Guide. All Chamber Members automatically get a free listing in the Visitors’ Guide directory. Over 70,000 hard copies are distributed with thousands of .pdf versions being downloaded from the website.
- Your business will be a part of our Specialty Guides featuring Chamber Member Businesses ONLY. They are available to all visitors and include a “Restaurant Guide”, a “Shopping & Attractions Guide”, a “Building & Home Improvement Guide”, a Church Guide” and a “Wedding Guide”.
- Access to special advertising opportunities for your business through social media, our e-newsletters, featured partner ads on our web pages and more throughout the year.
- We showcase our members from time to time on our social media channels and in our e-newsletter articles.
- Your business can ask us to share your social media posts through our social media channels.
- Members can send out e-mail blasts to fellow Chamber Members to inform them about upcoming events, programs, special happenings and more at your place of business.
- Display your business brochures in the information racks within the Chamber & Visitors Center.
- We refer member businesses first to information requests from walk-in, telephone and internet inquiries.
- The Chamber prints and distributes a weekly visitor inquiry list for those members that request it – a very popular item with accommodation members.
- List employment opportunities on our Employment Page on www.EagleRiver.org at no additional cost.
- Receive a copy of our monthly “Eagle Eye” Chamber Member Newsletter.
- Participate in the Annual Dinner where you can hear an overview of how the year went and who will be our new Man, Woman, Volunteer and Business of the Year. (Annual Dinner takes place in early December each year.)
- Know your Chamber staff is here for you to assist you in any way possible. Contact us at any time. We want to be the first to know.