Sure, we’re pretty laid back but when it comes to things to do with a group, you won’t run out of them in Eagle River. And those options don’t end when it comes to choosing where you’ll eat or rest your head. Take a look at what’s in store.
Book Your Stay
You heard that right, while we appreciate the simple life we also have a few luxuries up our sleeve. Like the beautiful private house on Conger Island where you and your guests have access to all of the joys the chain of lakes give you. There’s lake views, your own pier, canoes, a row boat, kayaks and so much more, and that’s just the outdoors. If you can pry yourself away from the natural beauty, you can take in flat-screen TVs, a full bar, and granite countertops. The home even has three bathrooms with ceiling mounted bath fillers and floor-to-ceiling glass shower enclosures. If you’re looking for something a little more down to earth, Eagle River also offers plenty of options for group lodging. We recommend booking your reservations early, lucky for you there’s plenty of cabins and condos available to fit your group.
Spend Some Time at a Local Event
Yeah, we’re down to earth but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to put on a great festival – and we do it often enough to prove it. You’ll find something to love for everyone in your group at one of our festivals. There’s Journeys Marathon, Up North Beerfest, Paul Bunyan Fest, SepTimber Ride, Cranberry Fest, Old Fashioneds Up North, and a whole lot more to plan for.
Enjoy the Northwoods
There are a lot of ways we like to make the most of our little slice of heaven here in the Northwoods, but here are some of our all-time favorites.
- Take a tour or rent a boat, wave runner, or stand up paddleboard and get out to explore the chain of lakes.
- Take the tykes to burn off some energy and explore with hands-on fun at the Northwoods Children’s Museum.
- Get out on the trails with a long hike or bike ride.
- Crank up the adventure with an ATV/UTV rental.
- Walk the plank on the Pirates Hideaway (reservations for groups recommended). Take the family tour for kid-friendly experience complete with a scenic tour around the lake, costumes, jokes and more.
- Whether you’re into ziplining, escape rooms, catching a flick, or racing around the go-kart track, you can find those and more fun at all of our area’s attractions.
Refuel for More Fun
We like things simple around here, but when it comes to our food we like to describe it as simply delicious. Most of our dining options can accommodate larger parties so whether you’re craving supper club specialties or bar and grill grub, you can be sure you’ll find it here. Call ahead on the busier nights to make the experience even quicker.
- Groups as big as 100 guests can come by car, boat, or snowmobile to the Chanticleer Inn to enjoy their convention and banquet facilities and mouthwatering fare.
- Enjoy the fun and flavor at Eagle Waters Resort. With family friendly dining, live entertainment and a Tiki Bar, and beautiful wedding space, everyone can find something to love.
- Artisan hearth breads, award-winning wine and beer selections and a family friendly atmosphere await you in Eagle River’s historic downtown Riverstone Restaurant & Tavern.
- With a convention center, rooms and amenities right on site, the Lake of the Torches Resort and Casino give groups of all sizes plenty of options to choose from with three on-site lounges and restaurants.
- A Northwoods hidden jewel, Blue Heron Supper Club and Lounge, is favored for its intimate and accommodating atmosphere, steaks and seafood and an unforgettable catering experience.
- With a cocktail lounge, cathedral domed dining room and prime location, Oneida Village Inn can provide you with comfortable accommodations and delicious catering all under one room and off site if you choose.